Do the quiz and tell me how you did it. What's the song about?

Listen to Last night on earth by Green Day as well. Fill in the blanks and enjoy!!

 

Last Night On Earth

I text a ....................., sent to you
Did it ....................... through?
.................. all my ................. to you
You are the ....................... of my life every ...................
Giving all my .............. to you
My beating .................... belongs to you
I walked for .............. 'til I found you
I'm here to .................... you
If I .................. everything in the ...................
I'm ......................... all my ......... to you

With every ....................... that I am worth
Here on ....................
I'm ........................ all my ................... to you
So if you dare to second ...............
You can ...................... assured
That all my ................'s for you

My beating ....................... belongs to you
I walked for ...................... 'til I found you
I'm here to ................... you
If I ......................... everything in the .............................
I'm ......................... all my ............... to you

My beating ......................... belongs to you
I walked for .................... 'til I found you
I'm here to ....................... you
If I ...................... everything in the ............................
Did I ever ......................... it through? 
 
Have you got a special song or any kind of music you would like to share with us?

6 comentarios:

  1. Scored 16 out of 17. American Idiot is a complaint towards the over use of the media (television, internet, new technologies and so on)

    I'd like to share a song called "Shake" by Yeek, I've found it recently and I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 14 out of 17. In my opinion it's such a good song, but I can't understand him very well! However, I like it a lot.

    I would recommend "Shake it out" by Florence. I really love it...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 13 out of 17. In my opinion it is a nice thought-making song about the media.

    I recommend a song called "sweet child o mine" of Guns N´ Roses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 10 of 17. My name is: Cristian Maldonado Molano.And I think it's a cool song and it makes you think about life. even though sometimes I don't not understand it.I like very much.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 15 out of 17. I think that the song talk about the actual society and I love it. I would like roecommend "Most girls-Hailee Steinfeld" because of the message.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 15 out of 17. i think that the song is very cool but i couldn't understand a little part of the song.

    i would like to recomend a song called "God's plan"

    ResponderEliminar